What Does A Furnace Service Include?
A furnace works hard to keep your home comfortable during the colder months. However, as it runs, it accumulates dust and debris that can clog its components and reduce its efficiency. It’s crucial to have it serviced regularly to keep your furnace running smoothly and efficiently.
Organ & Sons Mechanical, Inc. offers comprehensive heating service in Santa Maria, California. We provide essential check-ups and fixes to keep your furnace running like new. Our trained and experienced technicians will thoroughly clean and inspect your furnace to ensure that all its parts are in quality working order. Our furnace service plan includes the following:
- Inspection of the entire system
- Cleaning of the burners
- Lubrication of moving parts
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Examination of the flue pipe
- Measurement of carbon monoxide levels
- Replacement of the filter (if needed)
Determine The Frequency Of Furnace Service
A furnace should be serviced depending on a few factors. For example, the type of furnace you have and how often it’s used. For most furnaces, it’s recommended that you have them serviced at least once a year. However, if your furnace is older or used more frequently, you may need to have it serviced more often.
It is also recommended to service the heating system before winter. It gives the technician a chance to identify potential issues so they can be addressed before problems arise. This way, you will be able to enjoy the warm and cozy temperature inside your home and office.
Contact us today if you need help determining how often your furnace should be serviced. We can help you choose the best schedule for heating service in Santa Maria, CA, and surrounding areas. We make sure to consider the type of furnace you have, its age, and how often it’s used. Then, we can develop a customized service plan that fits your needs.
Get The Benefits Of Scheduling Your Furnace Service Timely
When you have heating service performed regularly, you’ll enjoy many benefits, including:
- Improved Efficiency: A clean furnace will run more efficiently than one full of dust and debris. It means that your furnace will use less energy to heat your home, saving money on your heating bills.
- Longer Lifespan: Your furnace will last longer with proper care and maintenance. You won’t have to replace it as often, which can save you money in the long run.
- Fewer Repairs: By having your furnace serviced regularly, you can catch potential problems early on before they become more serious. You can save money on costly repairs down the road.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: A clean furnace will help improve your home’s indoor air quality. It is crucial if you or someone in your family suffers from allergies or asthma.
If you’re ready to enjoy all of the benefits we offer, contact us today to schedule a heating service or heat pump installation in Santa Maria, CA, and surrounding areas. We’ll send one of our experienced technicians to inspect and service your furnace, so you can rest assured it will run efficiently. Give us a call today at (805) 723-2597!